Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's mid-April!

A hectic 2 weeks has it been. Literature review and research proposal finally well completed and need to be submitted tomorrow, then today I also have graduation ceremony for my degree, although I didn't actually attend because, well, can't be bothered to go. Too much hassle, I'd rather went to the campus and do the final proofreading of the stuff I need to submit so that I'll be free tomorrow. My body is aching to start the project, it's been almost a month since I last start doing anything in the lab. Looking forward to plasmid cloning and recombination :D


On a side note, since I'll be mostly free during the weekend, I'll definitely going to finish the remaining 3 chapters of Resonance of Fate with my uber-Godly Leanne XD

2 comments:

Rid said...

lvl 152 in chapter 13?
wow~
the highest lvl when i beat this game is 84.

seraph said...

because I got annoyed witht he boss in chapter 6 lol
So after I got access to Arena rank 20-3, I immediately grind everyone's MG level to 90+ to get that full scratch bonus. Well it doesn't take more that long to get everyone's MG level to 90, because of the bonuses from Terminals, EXP Trainer etc.


Plus I'm planning to do Neverland, so getting this much levels is necessary.