Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Haruhi Movie - The Pime Taradox



I would never thought that the sub for Haruhi movie (Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi) would be out this early. The video quality was totally bad though (cam record, duh). Despite that the video is easily watchable (clean sound and visual with no interference from the audience, which was a good thing), but definitely not worth for archive. That being said, I totally enjoy the movie even with this crappy quality. Approximately 2 hours and 40 minutes, I thought KyoAni did extremely good job in adapting the novel into this movie. The slow-mo suspense when Tsuruya appears, Nagato's shyness, to the events that unfolds to the end, everything seems freshly recalled back to my mind (even that final word that Kyon spoke). The use of Bouken Desho2 as OP made things even more memorable. Overall, thumb up for the movie, totally awesome!

One thing that intrigues me is the way Haruhi pronounced "Mohammad" when she talks about festive celebration (I freaking rewind it more than 10 times!). At least my ear perceive that she didn't pronounce it correctly; while later Kyon pronounced it right.

Really can't wait the dvd sub version, which god-knows (pun intended) when will be released (I'm still waiting for Vesperia First Strike, which was aired way back in last Autumn).

Now gimme Snow Mountain episodes, or Intrigues of Haruhi movie to complement this :3


0 comments: