Pages

Friday, January 01, 2010

HAAAAAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!



HAAAAAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!

New year and new resolution (as usual), I guess. Looking back at 2009, it was my final year of degree but for some reason I don't feel that busy as I thought it would be, prolly because I'm taking only 2 subjects for every semester, and the fact that in semester 2, one of the subject had all lectures/ pracs/ tutorial cramped in a single day, leaving the rest of my week pretty free, except for some minor projects. Still have time for anime, time for dota, and time for games. How much has I changed since last year? Not much I guess.

Yet again, I didn't go back to Malaysia this summer break, making this my 2nd consecutive years staying in Australia, trying my best to endure the extreme summer heatwave. Well I was supposed to go back, but after MARA mentioned that it is possible to apply for Honours (when they previously said they won't continue sponsorship for all current students), I decided to give it a try. I've already got my honours offer, so hopefully my application would be successful. Although, if I got my Honours sponsorship extension approved, I'll be very busy in 2010. Life's wonderful, eh.

uminekos

2 comments:

rayneholde said...

soup thar, happy new year again :3

i so jealous that you get to stay outside a while longer while i often dream of being off-state for how many times now lol, anyway good luck on your studies or whatever you were pursuing there.

seraph said...

thanks. sometimes living in overseas for too long isn't a good thing too, I really miss the busy streets and pasar malam/mamak etc in m'sia :3