Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Epic Combo - Vesperia V2

A few days ago I lurk utube's video on a whim, browsing through Split Infinity's channel to look for some interesting gameplay videos. It was then that I remembered all the stuff I favorited way back, especially that EPIC Tales of Vesperia battle Collection Rainbow MAD by ssrai (posted previously here). Only then I found that he posted another epic vesperia video, for the PS3 version.

[Tales of Vesperia] - Ultimaniax -



some awesome stuff shown in this video. What caught my attention the most is the new stuff introduced in the PS3 version of Vesperia, in particular that new character; the Yuri-Flynn duel Mystic Arte; and especially, Judith's NIBELUNG VALESTI (at 2:50)! Holy crap-
Just wow, now I really feel like getting a ps3 myself just to play Tales of Vesperia again, although as far as I concern, the release date of ToV English version for PS3 has yet to be confirmed.

0 comments: