Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Lost Paradise

random title...is random.

somehow I feel like filling my boredom here because...
-I only has 3 weeks left before the new semester of my final year stars :((
-My housemates still haven't returned home from Malaysia, and our house rent contract is almost expired (within a few more days). How am I supposed to deal with this alone =A=
-my BankSA visa card expires this month, but I have yet to renew it. I won't be able to use EFTPOS for awhile...
-my student card also have yet to be renewed, although it still have about 2 weeks before expires

zetsubouuuuuushitaaaaaa


what's with all this bad news? Argh, I better enjoy this holiday while it last. Going to be a hella busy day once my semester starts.

meanwhile, while lurking through U-Tu-Be/NicoNicoDouga last night, I found an uberly greatly epicly awesome ToV MAD video

[Tales of Vesperia] BATTLE COLLECTION ~RAINBOW~



no words can describe my amazement.

ps: been a long time since I enjoy a mafia-themed animu since Baccano. Done with first part of Black Lagoon yesterday, going to continue with 2nd part soon :)

0 comments: