Pages

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Enchant Arm - glitch that never solved



After spending a good 3 weeks getting full 1000G playing The Last Remnant, I decided to pick an old 360 game I've bought long ago but never had the chance to play it until now - Enchant Arm, and finished it this morning (~40 hours play time in total).

The bad thing though, it seems like the Asia version of Enchant Arm has a glitch that remained unsolved even after 3 years. Enchant Arm is a game where you're supposed to get an easy 1000G because all the Achievements require you to simply beat bosses as you progress through the game, but for some reason, those who played the Asia version WILL NOT unlock these 3 achievements even if you complete the game with happy ending: Purgatory (beat the fire emperor), Close (beat Ice Queen at Ice palace) and Grand Finale (happy ending). At first I thought it didn't unlock for me because I "cheat" my way through the final battle (yes, I use the overpowered Infinity/Omega golem to beat her in seconds because I'm quite tired to do it the hard way), but after lurking more on X360A board, I found out that I'm not the only one. I do have some suspicion at first, because I remember my friend Rid had also finished the game, but his XBL profile never show a "complete" for Enchant Arm, and his also stucked at 700/1000G, just like me. I can only grieve in despair after knowing this glitch...

despair

Not unlocking Achievements even after completing the game has left me in despair! Seriously Microsoft could easily do something to fix this bug, but for some reason this problem remained to this day (3 years dammit). Is it because the gamers who play Asia version is in minority that our complaint never reach their ear? This has occured before with Magna Carta 2 (or the other way around, since Enchant Arm was released before MC2), again only on Asia version... How to fix it? No idea, I've lurk even more to seach for some sort of solution, but I don't think this can be fixed by ourselves.


0 comments: