Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

[Saimoe]Semi 1/KoreanSaimoe final

Voting days has returned for the semi final, Nagi (Hayate no Gotoku) vs Rena(Higurashi no Naku Koro ni).

Both Rena and Nagi are my only favorites left in the tournament, so I don't mind either of them win. But still, Nagi is my no.1 favorite character, so she got my vote.
Sadly though, unlike Korean Saimoe, those who deserve to be in top 8 of the tournament already been knocked out early (Fate, Suiginto, Kagami, Maria, San etc).

.................................................................................................................................................................

Korean Saimoe: Finally the battle has ended.

omg omg omg epic battle!!!! only 2 freaking votes separating the final!!!! What a match...Looking at the time graph and the interval, both of them keep exchanging position (though Hinagiku do better in greater proportion of the 48-hour period). Even in the very final hour Shana leads by 22 votes, but was beaten in the end. Nothing harder to accept than losing by a mere 2 points, for someone who vote for Shana. While those who votes for Hinagiku will be joyous that their vote/s means everything for Hinagiku to win this match.

I could say that both of them win, because if someone (including me) grab 2, 3 votes from my friend computer then I can turn around the result. If only I did what I should do :3 Well at least I don't have much thing to be lament, since as I mention earlier, both are not my ultimate moe character. Still congrats Hinagiku for winning 2007 Korean Saimoe.

With this, Katsura Hinagiku of Hayate the Combat Butler is crowned the Champion of Korean Saimoe 2007. Both of them will return with greater force in Korean Saimoe 2008 =)

1. Hinagiku Katsura______Hayate the Combat Butler_____2015 (50%)
2. Shana_______________Shakugan No Shana_________2013 (50%)

0 comments: