Pages

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

100GET!!!1

100GET!!!!11

After about 6 months, this blog finally reach it's 100th post. In conjunction with this post, my newly purchased PC had just arrived yesterday. A pretty mediocre PC, spec-wise. Whitebox; AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+; 3GHz; 2GB RAM; 250 GB Hard Drive; 19" LCD Wide. Well actually it's supposed to be delivered last Friday (and I'm ready for that) but unfortunately I overslept when the courier came over, thus to my frustration I call them to send the item on Monday =(

Now the PC still lack Internet connection before it can be fully utilized. Thanks a lot to Paku for lending me his laptop while I was waiting for the PC to arrive. I may need to borrow his laptop for several more days until my PC is supplied with Internet connection.
Oh, my previous laptop? Seems like the hard disc is damaged due to some reason, luckily the warranty is still applicable and all I need to do is send them to nearby Acer retailer.

too bad the day is marred with the loss of Kagamin in Saimoe 2007. I don't really mind her losing especially since her opponent is Rena Higurashi, but what frustrate me the most is the massive amount of fake vote that Kagamin receive. 600 fake votes, that's a real overkill. I guess KyoAni series already destined not to win saimoe (same case as Yuki in Saimoe 2006)

0 comments: