Pages

Friday, October 19, 2007

Euphoric Field


This is the ED2 of Ef A Tale of Memories, one of fall anime series I'm curently watching. For the rest of the episode, it'll be the OP for the series. So far nobody has come up with a definite lyric for this song:
fly high make it
yet to the new word that i see
some day read my lewd lips

don't look back to the sorrow i left behind
he's my real intonation lie high
i wish you were here and so shall at met my side
eat to be join up to swallow my pride

i have been the killer for my armstripe
to give your love here come the love

in life take it
for me to find yourself in
shining please fill with wishes
fly high make it
yet to the new word that i see
some day so i believe


Seems like there's something wrong with this lyric, so somebody come out with another version:

Fly high, make it, get to the new world that I see
Someday we'll finally meet

Don't look back to the sorrow I left behind
It's my real intention I hide
I wish you were here
It's all joined up at my side
We two be joined up to swallow my pride

I have been looking for my own star
To give your love, here come the love

Here I'm taking
Promise to find, yes I will
Shining, we're filled with wishes

Fly high, make it, get to the new world that I see
Someday, so I believe.


it's difficult to come out with the correct lyric for this song, especially since it's an English song with Japanese slang (thus some wording pronunciation is a bit out of context). Not to mention the song itself is kinda hard to understand, the underneath meaning that is. The 2nd lyric seems more accurate though. I'm looking forward for the official lyric.

0 comments: