Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Exhausted!

today is probably one of the most tiring day in my life at Adelaide....ever! 3 practicals and a test from 8 to 5 with just one hours break...

3:30 am - wake up, get some food, start studying for Bio: Human Perspective test. Fortunately it's not that hard.
8:00 am - Bio test, venue: Stirling Lecture Hall, Medical South. Finish at 8.45 am
9:00 am - Statistic practical. Just computer exercise though...
10:00 am - 1:00 pm - Bio: Organism practical. Toad dissection. Examine the respiratory tract etc
1:00 - 2:00 pm - 1 hour break. At last....
2:00 - 5:00 pm - Chemistry practical. Biological buffer. First one hour I was totally clueless, only after getting the correct Pasco GLX setup then I realize how quick this practical can be. Finish within 2 hours.


My fatigue come mainly due to lack of sleep =_= ;; I've never got a chance to revise for the test, so the only available time for me to study for the test is 3:30 in the morning, several hours before the test starts. The night before I need to prepare for my chemistry and biology practical, the night before I have Bio: Human Perspective group project to settle. And this week I seldom had the opportunity to sleep for more than 5 hours, and today is no exception (only 2 and half hours of sleep, huhu).
Well now that everything is done, it's time for me to get a load of rest :)

0 comments: