Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Three paragraphs+1


Only 3 days left before my final exam. First paper is Bio this Saturday at 1pm. Luckily it's not a morning paper, or else I will be forced to go to bed early. Preparation? I've done "a little", including revising the lecture notes and tutorials. What left is working on past year exam. Frankly speaking, I think biotech student have the longest duration of exam. We start early (16th June) and finish our exam late (27th June). Well, at least that gives me more times to prepare...

Today we go to CM to buy groceries. We must go, or else we won't have anything to eat for dinner (no rice, no meat, not even instant noodles). Luckily Bro Aie was there to bring us with his car, so we can make a massive shopping this time. Going to Thuang Fat groceries, then to Coles. Unfortunately, the meat shop already closed (even though it's still 4.30 pm) so we go to another Butcher shop at Hindmarsh. Finally we went to Paradise for dinner.

Going home, I decide to do Chemistry online tutorials. My first thought is, since I've read little about the 2nd part of Chem, I might have difficulties doing the quiz. But I still proceed on doing the quizzes, starting with the Practice. Wowza, it was darn easy. Same goes with the quizzes part, I don't even need to break a sweat to finish them. I wish the exam paper to be just like this, even though obviously it wont :333

Well enough ranting, need to continue studying. Next: Process System.

0 comments: