Pages

Friday, June 22, 2007

3 down

Last Wednesday, I took my 2nd paper of final exam, Chemical Engineering: Introducing to Bio-Processing (I keep mistook this subject as Process System) while yesterday was my Chemistry paper. Finally, 3 subjects are over, now what's left is biotech paper on 27th June. For the time being, since I have about 5 days before the paper, I guess I'll laid back a bit before starts revising :33
To tell the truth, the exam schedule kills me. Process system paper starts off at 2pm and end at 4pm, while Chemistry paper on the next day starts at 9.30 am. So that means I can only have one whole night to skim through past year paper...

Process System paper is killer, the paper have 8 questions and we need to answer only 7 of them, but it was a very hard paper. To be precise, I don't have enough time to answer all 7 questions, thus I doubt I could get high distinction, maybe not even distinction. Darn, I was pawned by this paper...Especially Energy/Heat section (question 7 and 8), the least part that I study.
The next day is Chemistry paper, a 3 hours paper. Since I spent the whole night revising (as well as watching Lucky Star 11 lol) and only had about 3 hours of sleep, my head hurts real bad during the exam. Luckily the paper isn't that hard, I still manage to answer all question. At least I can target higher this time...

Ok, what's done is done, I must focus on scoring Biotech paper next week.

anyway, current watch: Lucky Star 11. It was released right in the morning when I'm about to have my Chemistry paper. Though I promised myself not to watch anything these 2 days, I still can't resist Lucky Star, thus end up downloading and watching the episode, huhu. This is another episode with more slice of life and various parodies, though I don't get some of them.
This time the ED song is...well, it's Doraemon OP, sang by both Tsukasa and Miyuki. lol it do bring back memories...

0 comments: