Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2007

4 down!!!

finally, my semester 1 final exam, Bachelor of Science(Biotech) is over yesterday, with Biotech paper being the last paper. Biotech paper...at a glance when I first look at past year paper, I was like "OMG if this is what the question is like, I'm going to phail this paper!" Yes, in my first attempt to answer 2005 exam paper, I only manage to do 3 to 4 questions out of 16-17 questions. I was utterly clueless on most question, particularly the IP/Patent and Microbial section. But then I started to revise the lecture notes bit by bit, and realize that it's not that hard actually...
And when then the exam starts...what the heck, they just recycle past year paper. 60% of the question in this paper had already appeared in past year exam, and some questions are even recycled directly without a slightest alteration...lol, no fun answering the paper then.

So now that my exam has finished, I can continue doing some works. Right after coming back yesterday, I starts off with WP poll and General Circular#2 draft, then I need to start making the dojin for WP fanzine. Then all those newly downloaded series....
And tonight I'm all alone at home in Collinswood... Pocek n Paku are going to Melbourne tomorrow, so they're staying at Adelaide Tower so that it'll be easier for them tomorrow to take the bus. Sirul also stay at Tower tonight. As for now, I'll marathon some more anime tonight...Hayate no Gotoku!!

0 comments: