Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2007

1 down

Today I took my first paper of final exam: Biology. Yesterday (today actually) I went to sleep at 6 am and woke up at around 10, then prepare a bit for my exam, and go straight to the battlefield, Wayville Showground. I've never went to that place so I didn't know where does the place situated. Luckily the seniors from Broadview are able to take me to that place, along with some others who took the exam today.

My first impression toward the surrounding (Wayville) is..."lol, a fun fair??:333" yeah it's been surrounded by some fun-fair gadgets and most importantly, the exam hall reminds me of Comiket (Comic Market). It really have the air of comicket; the size, floor, atmosphere, just that this time it's full of tables and chairs, haha. Well, it's indeed a market after all. The exam starts at 2pm, and finish at 5pm. Hm...what can I say about the exam paper? Not that hard, but not easy either. I was bored for 1 hours (finish answering all question lol), and almost fell asleep. Doing past years paper really helps me a lot in answering the questions, even though in certain parts there are still questions which lead to uncertainty...

Now I feel a bit listless due to the lack of sleep...I might call it day real soon...Next: Process System and Chemistry on Wednesday and Thursday respectively.

Anyway, current watch: Genshiken ep15. Yay, at last the 3rd episode of the OVA has been released, with this episode being one of my favorite so far. Why not, Ogiue is there, cosplaying as Renko, while KOS-MOS and the Vice-Prez also featured this time. Ogiue is indeed one of the best example of "modern" tsundere character, hahaha


2 comments:

alonq_exe said...

mamat ni tak pernah berubah...

amik tau la hal2 dunia.. XD

seraph said...

ler, hal2 dunia wat ape aku letak kat blog, bace n bookmark kan bole.
blog ni mule2 aku wat dulu cume sebab nak letak komen aku kt games etc, campur skit2 rambling, hahaha