Pages

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Interval of Freezed Time


hm...just a bit of scrawling, this week is the beginning of my study leave before the final exam coming on 16th June. So far I haven't revise much except for Process System and Bio. Just when I'm about to start revising for Chemistry, I realize that there's another online quiz for Bio, which count for 5% for total marks for Bio. Wow, I have no idea that we have such quiz...btw, I just finish doing the quiz, not that hard actually except for the celvin cycle/electron transport chain/photosystem which I utterly clueless (this is the only part that I never read, huhuhu)

Then today, I got another shocking news. My friends back then at MJSC Serting, Farid Kamarudin@Kechik had passed away last Thursday because of accident. I have little detail about it, but it truly surprised me. He's also at the same school with me at MJSC Terendak .
May God bless his soul, may he rest in peace.

0 comments: