Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Suzumiya Haruhi Imaginary ENOZ & Shoushitsu ED



Title: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu Imaginary ENOZ featuring HARUHI
Artist: Hirano Aya (ENOZ)

Release date: 24/2/10


tracklist:
01 Star way to heaven
02 Secret of sensation
03 When I was in love
04 God knows...
05 Lost my music
06 First Good-Bye
Direct Download: [MF]/[HF]

.............................................................



Title: Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu ED Single - Yasashii Boukyaku
Artist: Minori CHihara

Release date: 24/2/10


tracklist:
01 Yasashii Boukyaku
02 Yasashii Boukyaku -sonority-
03 Yasashii Boukyaku -sincerity-
04 Yasashii Boukyaku ~ Aruhi no Yume
Direct Download: [MF]/[HF]

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Nostalgic. Is all I would say for the ENOZ part. Although I'm not really a fan of Hirano Aya and Minori Chihara, I do like some selective songs in their collection (e.g. the obvious God Knows and Kimi ga Kureta Ano hi). Nonetheless I feel Minorin's tranquil ED song do match with how the ending goes in the novel, and hopefully the movie too.
Speaking of the movie, I definitely can't wait for the sub. At some point I do wonder how are KyoAni going to cramp the whole volume into a movie, but then it's probably doable considering the length of the movie. Ah wait, since it was aired in theatre, then the time we have to wait might just be similar to Vesperia First Strike -_-;

0 comments: