Pages

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

=Random Feb Post=

Yesterday marked the start of my Honours and final year in Australia (hopefully). I've always been told about how tough Honours years are, but I never thought it was that exhausting, really. Even on the first day I almost crumbled because of fatigue. Well, partly because I only had 2 hours of sleep the day before ;p Half day spent on essay topic and literature review, another half spent on research project in lab, and later on thesis -.-

Since hyperchrome looks dead and I won't be touching dota and my 360 for awhile (at least not until Resonance of Fate is out), I'm thinking of writing some animu episodic reviews to fill the little free time I have at night. For a start, I'd go with my current favorite show Tegami Bachi, Durarara and Ookamikakushi. Though this time I need to do them review shorter than usual.

End of rant, tqvm.

"In an instant, we echo and our hearts meet! " (c) Gauche and Droite


0 comments: