Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Denkare music collection


Denkishiki Karen Ongaku Shuudan (or Denkare) is a band (I think) created on the year 2001, which is formed by the next members:

- Denki (Lyricist, Composer)
- Karen (Vocalist, Lyricist)
- Shiki (Guitarrist)
- Dang (Chorus, I think)

They aren't very known in the musical world, except by some performance made for H-games, for example, MinD DeaD BlooD, GUN-KATANA, and others.

Their musical style is a blend of Heavy Metal (a la X Japan, HIZAKI, and others) and Electronic, with some gothic elements. I think that is the best form to describe their musical style.

Simply. Karen, the vocalist of Denkare sounds like Fairy Yui because she's Fairy Yui (or Yui Itsuki, their real name) from Yousei Teikoku, or this seems to be, because in the Yui's official site doesn't appear the information about their musical performances on both bands, but there are other additional date, and is the birth date of Yui Itsuki. The birth date of her is October 25 (the year is unknown), which is the same birth date of Yui from Yousei Teikoku and Karen from Denkare. With this date, I can conclude that Fairy Yui and Karen are the Yui Itsuki's alias on their musical projects.


Songs included:

Gun Katana Sound Archives [Download: MU/RS/HF]
info: vgmdb
1. Raison D'etre
2. Chain
3. Nemuri no mayu
4. Mugen no Nemuri

MinDeaDBlood~支配者の為の狂詩曲~ [Download: MU/RS/HF]
info: -
1. Vampire
2. Sakuramai
3. Sakura Child
4. Yuketsu
5. Vampire -Head Backing Version-
6. Sakuramai (karaoke)
7. Sakura Child -Unplugged Version-
8. Vampire (game version)
9. Yuketsu (game version)


ゴアスクリーミングショウ/Gore Screaming Show [Download: MU/RS]
info: vgmdb
1. Distorted Pain
2. Toki Hate Tsuru Yume

doko he iku no ano hi themes.denkare remixes [Download: MU/RS]
1. きっと微笑むから (Remix)
2. 光の地図 (Remix)
3. 追憶の破片 (Remix)

full metal box special maxi single [Download: MU/RS]
info: vgmdb
1. Sudden Death R99
2. Sudden Death R99 -Short Ver.-

Crystal Circus Vocal collection [Download: MU/RS]
1. Memini [Orchestronica mix version]
2. 一片の雫
3. 月夜の旋律

other songs: [Download - MU part 1/RS part 1 ||||| MU part 2/RS part 2]
Click me to view


-01 (Denkare) erase
-02 (Denkare) Yozora ni Sakuhana
-03 (Denkare) Absolute Blue
-Getover_short
-Hikari no Chizu
-hiziri
-Kikai Ningyou
-Kitto Hohoemu Kara
-Komorebi
-Konomama de Ii to Tsutaetai
-Last Message
-Mirage Lullaby - Denki's Psycho Frame Mix -
-Never Ending White
-Osanpo
-Sweet Trap
-Tsuioku no Kakera
-もも
-小聖女の歌
-斬撃よ 唸れ 咆哮の如く
-縺セ縺励y縺代y縺」縺。繧
-縺翫&繧薙⊇繧
-縺薙・縺セ縺セ縺ヲ繧吶>縺・→莨昴∴縺溘>
-繝ッ繧ソ繧キ繧ウ繧吶さ繝ュ
-繝槭・繧吶Ο繧キ繝九ヤ繝・・繝ャ繝
-繧ケ繝ュ繝シ繝倥z繝シ繧ケ縺ェ蟷ク縺
-遨コ縺ォ蜥イ縺剰庄
-閨・・槭・縺励y繧奇ス
-『Endless Corridor』
-『瞑想に堕ちる闇』Full・Ver.
-Endless ripples【夢幻廻廊2】


*Sorry for using RS, as mediafire and megaupload hate me for some reason.*
Do tell if you want a mirror.


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Remember the very old post I made about Karen aka Denshiki Karen Ongaku Shuudan and their Gun Katana Sound Archives? I've been a huge fan of her since the first time I heard the song Raison D'etre and had uploaded their songs in this post. Recently I went through their collections again and found even more delicious songs in my archives, some of which I don't even remember where I got those from. I used to tag all their song with "Karen" as their artist name, but I thought this could cause some misunderstanding with another Karen, as shown in Last.Fm page. Hence I started retagging all my Denkare songs in my archives with proper artist name (Denkare rather than Karen). Unfortunately there's too many song which their kanji are too hard for me to romanize, so I leave some as they are. And some of the album information might have been messed up too :/

Aside from my long favorite song Raison D'etre, Sakuramai and Sakura Child, discovered songs that I loves includes Erase, Absolute Blue and Yuketsu, and Sudden Death R99 and a few Mugen Kairou songs :3

Fairy Yui's songs back then as Denkare is pretty dark-themed, but I guess it fits with the eroge it affiliated with (anyone played Gun Katana, Mugen Kairou and Mindead Blood would probably understand). Yousei Teikoku ftw \o/

0 comments: