Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Preview - End of Eternity/Resonance of Fate





Resonance of Fate, known in Japan as End of Eternity (エンド オブ エタニティ), is an upcoming console role-playing game developed by tri-Ace and published by Sega for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Its release date is currently set for January 28 2010 in Japan, and sometime in 2010 in North American and European markets.


End of Eternity on Wikipedia
End of Eternity@Sega Official

The gameplay video, along with 2 teaser videos were shown during recent Tokyo Game Show. My first impression on the video - wow, fukken awesome. The graphic, I mean. I can't comment much about the gameplay unless I tested it myself, but from the look of it, the gameplay seems to share a lot of similarity with recent Playstation 3/Xbox360 game, WET. The stylish use of gun to fight acrobatically rather than conventional sword/lance/magic etc seems enticing, and added to that is WET/Matrix-like slow-mo element which allows player to move swiftly while shooting.
The gameplay looks cool enough, as Tri-Ace fan, this game is a must for me. I just hope the aiming system and camera angle are easy to control. Can't wait for next year's release :D

The gameplay and Trailer can be downloaded here
TGS Trailer #1
TGS Trailer #2
TGS Gameplay
(credit to Gekkostate)

ps: End "fo" Eternity lulz

0 comments: