Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

garena random #1



despite being so f***ing busy with school projects in the last few months, I simply can't neglect my nightime duty, playing dota on garena. Used to play with pubs a lot, but now we mostly played with friends and less pubs, which is... more fun! I have to admit that those first year juniors are quite skilled compared to the 2nd and 3rd years people, which is a good thing nonetheless because it send me the air of competitiveness even though we're just playing among friends. Too bad so far we have not have the chance to play Captain Mode yet, I obvioudly quite eager to play the mode : D

Talk about the recent dota version of 6.64, overall I'm quite satisfied with most of the changes, except maybe Syllabear. Bear used to be my trademark hero (my friend even banned me from using that D :), but comes 6.64, I'm not even sure whether to pick Bear anymore. I particularly quite concerned with the nerf to huge leash range (~1500 to fawking 900, wtf). Well maybe I'm just being pessimistic, since I've never actually tried this new Bear. The Treads and Phaseboot changes are welcomed, I really prefer this (and pre-6.63) treads compared to 6.63's treads.



A few days ago, I am quite fortunate, and surprised to see 2 Asian top teams, StarsBoba and EHOME players entered and played in the room we often played in, the Aussie's Cybergamer Room. More like we're the one who bargin in the room lawl, since that room actually served as clanwar room, but nobody really use the room.

btw some things to sahre, for those who often find it difficult when they have more than 10 friends playing: Dota Allstars v6.64 6v6.
download - [RS] - credit to dota-addiction.

0 comments: