Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

KS.DOta adds ex-Zenith players

Last week monday, both ex- th_sg.png Zenith players th_sg.png Dk-Mage and th_sg.png Bouncy were added to th_my.png Kingsurf roster and already registered for all major tournament including MYM Pride 11, F4F etc. Good Luck to them in Ks.DotA!

P/s: We planned to announce this after MGC but since they might be playing in MYM Pride 11 tonight, I have to annouce.


sources: kingsurf/myMYM

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

waking up this morning and this is what I found on the net - now the finalist of 2008 ESWC, Zenith and Kingsurf are sort of merging, with the addition of DK-Mage and Bouncy, together with previously added Hyhy. Might really be strongest lineup I could ever imagine, with Yamateh, Papaxiong, Hyhy, Dk-Mage and Bouncy in the same team, plus Xiaoma and Sakura, and Xiaogui which I rarely seen him in action as of recent. This, however does not mean a permanent addition as far as I'm concerned, since some of them are bound to National Service and hence need to take a break from gaming for quite some time later.

And yes, this morning they have indeed played Prime Defending 11 playoff matches against th_cn.png EHOME. What makes these awesome is that this is going to be another LIVE stream from ESNationTV, commentated by Maelk and Aurora again :D
Unfortunately the matches clashes with Champions League match of Man Utd-Celtic so I can only watch one of the two. Since I can always watch the KS-EHOME replays later (plus hopefully they will up the VOD too), so I go for football match.

damn, what a busy week. Part 3 of Fall series rants might come later this weekend =.=

0 comments: