Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tag V4

Didn't realize that mana-dono has tag me with this one :3


01. i love..
boobs

02. right now i want…
to complete my final year enrolment, which has been delayed for sevral days because of class clash u_u

03. i feel like…
marathoning some animu, but I always feel there's something more important to do

04. i hate it when…
My download speed is throttled D:

05. i fear…
Pitch dark. no, seriously

06. i’m lonely without…
my persocom

07. i need…
some sleep right now

08. today i...
play games as usual

09. tomorrow i…
like today

10. i just…
a human

11. i want to meet…
RL horo

12. i love it when…
I beat a particular game to a total completion.

14. i’m afraid of…
losing what I've worked hard for

15. i’m listening to…
Currently Luca Turilli and Yousei Teikoku

17. i wish i was in…
North pole. Summer in Aussie is friggin hot

18. i want to get…
a PS3 and a HDTV

19. i can…
stand being alone at home for 3 months

20. i can’t…
stand being alone without internet

21. i have…
cheezeburger

24. i haven’t…
finished The Last Remnant yet

25. i’m nervous to…
people I'm not familiar with

26. my parent think i’m…
their son :D

27. i think…
Square Enix has been crappy with their games as of lately

28. i’m happy when…
I achieve what I want to achieve

29. i’m sad when…
my pc crash, or my 360 has RROD

30. i like eating…
home made cooking or anything delicious

31. i hate eating…
anything I feel unusual than normal food

32. i love watching…
animu

33. i love listening to…
symphonic metal/gothic

34. I like playing…
dota

35. TAG WHO? =
anon
or anyone who want to do it

1 comments:

rayneholde said...

i lol hard at yer first answer. brilliantly epic lol.