Pages

Thursday, January 01, 2009

New 2009 Year?

random post is random...I guess.

As expected, I spend a ronery New Year eve at home u_u
Let's see...insight into the past and future:

Shit things do happened sometimes. Seems like I got some problems with my WC3. Lately they often lag whenever I try to watch replays, and sometimes it even dragged into real games I played, which really frustrate me because it forced me to forfeit and leave the game. The spikiness that come every once in 5 seconds are unbearable. I guess this has something to do with my screen resolution and graphic card. Time for some upgrade I suppose u_u

Just a week short before the start of enrollment for semester 1 of my final year. Final year, eh.. time to get serious inmy study I suppose. Less dota, less game, less animu...will that really do it?

House issue. Renew contract or find a new one. The landlord has contacted me a fw days ago about the contract, but I'm kinda hesitate to give my decision right away. need to discuss with my housemates first when they returned back from Malaysia. Of course, who would want to pay a rent of $390 per month =.=

Fortunately the thing I ordered a few days ago arrived right in front of my door this morning :D



Never thought that the calendar is actually "that" big (approx 60 x 40 cm). No wonder the price is not ordinary :3
Despite using most of the wallpapers commonly seen over the internet, it's still refreshing to see them being used in the calendar :3

ps: my camera lens was damaged badly a few weeks ago. that's why the picture sux kthnx D: