Pages

Saturday, November 08, 2008

One Down

November 8th - Biochemistry II (Biotechnology) B final exam, Wayville Pavillion.
November 15th - Principle of Biotechnology final exam, Wayville Pavillion
November 20th - Immunology&Virology II (Biotechnology) final exam, Wayville Pavilion.

Ah...what's better than finishing your final exam paper? 1 paper is finished, 2 more to go. The Biochemistry paper today isn't that bad, most of the questions are within my grasp of knowledge (and I have confidence in my answers), although I find 2 hours and 30 minutes is barely enough to finish all 15 questions (but still, I saw someone leaving the exam hall at just 1 hour and 15 minutes mark o_O, though I can pretty much expect what he really do to his paper). Drawing/diagram part for RNA synthesis termination is okay, I bet many people would not expect this since the ribosome template has been used so many times in the past but instead of asking about translational termination like this one, they mostly ask for factors involved in peptide elongation :D
And there's a fairly "long" gap between today's paper and the next on 15th, so I can pretty much take a day or two of break. Though, I am quite nervous facing Biotech paper, because they are friggin hard D:

nevertheless, I need to enjoy tonight at its fullest, especially since my internet quota has been recharged. Ironically, just like one year ago, there's also Arsenal vs Manchester United match tonight. How coincidence is that :3

ps: something seems wrong with my keyboard these recent days. I can't seem to use spacebar, and some other hotkeys were redirected to some strange button configuration ("spacebar"+"z"+"x" = Help Topic in notepad. wtf?). Time to buy a new keyboard I guess =.=

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

0 comments: