Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

3 Down!

November 8th - Biochemistry II (Biotechnology) B final exam, Wayville Pavillion.
November 15th - Principle of Biotechnology final exam, Wayville Pavillion
November 20th - Immunology&Virology II (Biotechnology) final exam, Wayville Pavilion.
Owow, finally the day I've longed for. Although I only have 3 subjects for this exam, they're still a pain in the arse, considering the amount of notes need to be revised over and over again because everything are interconnected to each other. Especially for this final subject, Microbiology: Virology&Immunity where everything I learnt from the first lecture till the last have their own significance; where things learnt from one lecture are pretty much need to be applied to the other (Immune system, Complement, Inflammatory response, Lymphocyte differentiation and development....).
As for the exam paper itself....uh I don't know how should I describe the paper. Yes I can answer all questions, but I feel that the exam questions for this paper aren't enough to reflect everything that I learnt in this course. 40 MCQs, of which the final 10 questions are filled with a bunch of "complex" theories. Then 8 short answered questions, 5 marks each...So the total marks for this exam are 80 marks. Not enough I'd say. I feel like elaborating each and every concepts centered around the questions, but given the 2 hours time, this isn't something I suppose to do. No wonder my upperclassmen said "Biotech is hard to fail, but also hard to score".

okay enough ranting, exam is over anyway, and I just hope I won't have to take any supp exam. In the meantime, all I need to do is enjoy this 3 months break to its fullest :D

0 comments: