Pages

Saturday, November 03, 2007

[exam] One Down

finally, some break from Saimoe blogging, but in reality it's the day when my final exam has come. Today is Bio: Human Perspective final exam, a subject of which I went less than half of the lectures. Frankly speaking, I'm struggling quite a bit at first when I start revising because the lecture notes is too simple, yet overloaded with various scientific term which I need to memorize. But after doing some past year exam/revision, I started to get the idea of the whole lectures, though I still miss some parts.
And today is the paper, 1.50pm-5pm at Wayville Showground. The exam question is....well, unexpectedly not easy I can say. Even though I manage to answer most questions, there are some part where I don't think I can score well. Gene Therapy section really give me a headache, same goes for Cancer Genetic. And they even ask for some totally memorizing questions (Cell Ion conc, Oxygen dissociation in Hemoglobin graph...) Uh....now I need to get some real rest before starts revising for the next paper, Statistical Life Science this Monday. But before that, I need to enjoy Manchester United vs Arsenal tonight (Foxtel here I caaaaaame!!!!)

0 comments: