Pages

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

*just another rant*

Skip Class

It's almost 3 weeks since my new semester starts, and finally, today I broke my record for my very first class skipping in this semester. I was supposed to attend Chemistry tutorial at 4-5 pm, but seeing that it's kinda late in the evening, and I already finish the tutes, I decided to go home instead and wait for the answer to be posted on MyUni to check my answer. Hm...near future I may skip this tute again, since this is the only day in the week where my class end at 5 pm, and it's already getting dark (and cold) at that time :3


Home Key
3 times already.... I went to Central Market, duplicate my home key. It keep dissappearing all of sudden, in my home vicinity, huhu. I've search and search but to no avail; the keys were nowhere to be found...
Well now I'm wondering when my current key turn will come.... Maybe I need to search for some "extraordinary" key chain :3






2 comments:

alonq_exe said...

= =" perangai tak berubah. LOL

aku cadangkan ko buat rantai je kunci tu. pakai kat leher. XD

fakulito said...

Nizam pun dah 3 kali hilang kunci.