Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

FORMAT!

After serving me for about 7 month, finally the day has come for my current laptop to be formatted... Not that I want to format them, it seems like there's some sort of error when I return from college, where my laptop was unable to restart (missing/corrupt system files). I tried to restore the missing files using the original Windows CD, but to no avail. So, there's only one solution left: reformatting my laptop, huhu.

Plus I haven't even got the chance to save some important files/documents, such as:
-all bookmarks in Mozilla Firefox
-my FIFA 2007 games saves (arggh, it's already reach season 8, what a long way to backtrack. Well FIFA 2008 is about to be released anyway)
-Lecture notes, tutorial paper, practical manual, assignments (I'm speechless.....)
-Pictures I forgot to transfer to my :\D drive
-ALL torrents files
-Lucky Star Ending Theme collection (the one in .flac format, 400+ MB)
-Some programs which I didn't have the installer stored in my external drive (Xillsoft Audio video converter, Photoshop, Adobe Imageready, VirtualDub etc)
-Some videos I download from Youtube which I also forgot to transfer to :\D drive
-and some more minor document.....


1 comments:

Danial Jaafar 🇲🇾 said...

thanks for sharing your story, skang aku nk transfer aku nye important files!!!

arigato!