Pages

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Last Moment




Title: Last Moment
By: Yousei Teikoku
From: Mai HimE Unmei no Kitoujou OST


Romaji

*Be in the grip of death
*****!
Mercy killing
Last moment
shiroi hikari ga sashikomu onaji mezame wo kasaneta
akai hikari ga owari wo tsugeru ashita wa kuru no ka...
repeat *
naze ni inochi wo ataeta? nani wo nasu tame umareta?
kami ni inori wo sasagete todoku negai wa nai no ni
kuroi HANE wo no bashi yami ni mayou furenaide to
ketsu betsu no itami mo tsutaenai mama
repeat *
nakushita kunai kioku wo kureta kimi ni wa
watashi wo wasurete nande gizen ne
nani wo negaieba ii noka...
tsugi ni me ga sameru no kimi no inai tokoro kamo ne
sora ni kaeru himade koe wo kikasete
kasureta koe agete yonda kimi wa 「ikanaide」 to
kimi ni furerareru no ATODOREFURAI?
kyou wa saigo no hi ka? kimi no nakani mada ITAIYO!
sonna omoi saemo kiete shimau no...


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

English Translation

Still working on them...need more time

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kanji

























++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The very first time I listen to this song (when I bought the album last year), I got hooked to this song. I simply love the music arrangement and the theme, but unfortunately at that moment I still couldn't find the lyric. Now finally I find it, and I was kinda shock that I thought the first part was actually sang in english! And I need to censor that initial part, since it might provoke some sensitivity to certain people.
And now I'm still working on the english translation..it's a bit hard without NJ communicator here...

And also, this song has no connection with Hellsing anime in any way (as in the vids above), it's just used as BGM in that AMV. This song was officially composed for Mai Hime PS2 games.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mais c'est ma video ca ! C'est moi qui l'est fait !

seraph said...

fine. I change to the song I upload in imeem