Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Erm...what should I post?

Today I have biotech group presentation, of which my topic was "Recombinant Vaccine", changed from the original title "Production of Recombinant Vaccines" due to some sort of unexpected reason. Even more surprising, my group was selected to be the first out of all 7 groups to present...Yeah I'm a bit nervous, and it eventually didn't turn up quite well for me, even though I still can answer the questions given by the lecturer. Well, that's what I got for last-minute preparation. Really, I only concentrate on doing the preparation yesterday; from reading all the articles, arranging the points and make the powerpoint slides. Well, at least I discover some interesting fact about Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV), the background history of the production of vaccine, and recent progress in the vaccine production to prevent HSV.

Before return home, I realize that I didn't have any slot left on my Metroticket, so I went to the post office and bought the tickets, as well as a DVD-R, since I need to burn something in order to store more files in my external HD. Back home, as usual, a couple of DotA, testing Hinokakera and AliBAT, and a bit of nap (I slept for only about 4 hours last night, huhu).

Well, enough of my natter I guess. I need to call it a day, and wake up early tomorrow to watch Liverpool vs Chelsea match. I do hope that Liverpool can go to final, but on the contrary, Chelsea advancing to final would also be great, because I would love to see Man Utd lift the Premiership, League and UCL in front of them, hahaha.

0 comments: