Pages

Friday, May 18, 2007

this is sooooo [insert word]

Another tiring weekday has passed....Indeed it is a tiring day for me. First on monday, though I have nothing particularly important to be submitted, I need to gather enough infos for the GM debate held on the next day. Then on Tuesday, there is the Debate regarding Genetically Modified Food. My topic was Organic Food vs GM Food. Finish the debate, proceed to Process System tute for the next day. This one is probably the most tiring one, since we need to submit both tute 6 and 7 on the same day, while I haven't really finish studying the whole lecture notes. But still, I manage to submit it on time (thanks to Sirul and Hasbi, hehehe). On Tuesday I need to submit Biology practical report, while on Friday I have Chemistry practical. So every night isn't the time for me to get enough rest, even though I still do some games, just to kill some boredness.

enough of that, the weekend has arrived and I need to focus more on my study since the exam will be coming pretty soon...


-------new anime downloaded-------

>REC (I've read the manga before, and curiosity lead me to download the anime, hahaha)
>Tona Gura (the manga is good, but the anime receive some critiques, so I just want to know how bad or good it is)
>Seto no Hanayome (new series downloaded)

0 comments: