Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Stories So Far...

exam times

After Plant Molecular Biology final exam this morning, today marks my penultimate day in my undergraduate year in Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology) at University of Adelaide, South Australia. The final day would come in 9 days time, the 2nd and last paper for my degree, Biotechnology Practice III. In the mean time, my application to for MARA sponsorship extension for my Honours next year is still ongoing. Should it succeed, I'll be staying for at least another year in Aussie. Although Honours could be one hell of a year, at least I could still enjoy the internet connection for another year :3

Would I go back to Malaysia by the end of the year? TBH I really want to go back if possible, because on 27th Nov there's a massive dota tournament held in Malacca (SGNDT Grand Final), plus it has been 2 years since I last place my step on my hometown soil. But thinking about the Honours and graduation next year, it seems like at least I'll be staying here until April (graduation), or at most until the end of 2010 (Honours).




Since there's quite a gap between my exam papers, I guess I could take a break or two to enjoy Magna Carta 2

Extra:
some more stuffs

went to Moonta Bay a few weeks ago due to someone's invitation, mainly to see the great scenery of the dusk's sky on the horizon. The sight of sun setting is a beauty to behold, as seen from those who went to the same place last year.'

wow...


Unfortunately, luck was not on our side this year, as come sunset the tide doesn't rise as much as last year (in fact I could say it didn't rise at all), and hence the sunlight wasn't reflected to produce similar scenery as seen above..


ffffuuuuu

Meanwhile, some sort of unusual pattern was observed on the shore. I would have said it was caused by shells/algae drifted and washed ashore, but this pattern was observed all over the place it's difficult to come out with proper reasoning.


sign of alien attack...not




0 comments: