Pages

Monday, November 02, 2009

A Certain Railgun OP - Only My Railgun (Fripside)



Title: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun OP single - Only My Railgun

Artist: Fripside


tracklist:
01 only my railgun
02 late in autumn
03 only my railgun -instrumental-
04 late in autumn -instrumental-


direct download: [Megaupload (LonE release)]

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Finally it's out, one of my favorite fall song. The other song, Late in Autumn is not bad either, but I definitely rate Only My Railgun much higher. I remember the fake full version was released a bout 2 or 3 weeks ago (its as crappy as K-ON's ED fake full version), and a few days ago the actual leaked full version of the song was upped on TT. And finally today the full single was released :D

0 comments: