Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

exam T_T

less than 1 month till my third year semester 1 final exam D :

'exam

although i only take 2 subjects, this is still going to be tough for me since the result of this exam can possibly effect my Honours next year. Plus there is only 1 day gap between both paper. Darn I'm going to be a complete hikikomori during this study week, engulfing myself with buncha lecture notes/books/journals/etc.

for some reason lately I'm enjoying myself doing infection&immunity's bioinformatics assignment :3


on a side note, recently garena pubbers always made me laugh :3

apparently someone got obsessed with K-ON and use the show name as garena nick O_o

and...


drow with 2 boots D :

click to show D :



'<span class=
Boot of Travel+Power Treads....oh waw

The game went sorta like 3 v 5 for us (me, zeus and akasha) as drow seems to be totally new to dota, which pissed naix off and leave the game quite early in the game. Despite having squishy heroes against Sentinel's lineup, we still owned them hard with our superior AoE spells, forcing BH and Lyncan to ragequit lulz.

ps: my garena nick - SanzeniN >_>

0 comments: