Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

4th semester....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

a week has passed since the result of 2nd year final exam is posted... somehow I manage to avoid taking supp (and even got Dist lulz). Now only about a week left till my 2nd semester of 2nd year degree commence. Duh, and I have yet to give my final word on my enrollment. Biochem and Biotech subject are must-take subject, and I don't have any complaint either since I love these two subjects. The final subject kinda give me headache. Several choice to pick includes Micro: Immunology, Genetics, Physiology and Chemistry. Chemistry is virtually out of question because I don't feel like doing a 6-hours weekly practical. I would like to take Genetic, but that would mean I need to take MBS practical C, plus I didn't take Genetic in semester 1. What left is Physiology and Immunology. For now my mind and ambition tell me to go for Immune, although my basic Micro from semester 1 is fairly weak (I think).

0 comments: