Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

random weekend rant

The exam timetable has been released.... not so bad I suppose. About a week separating Biochem and Microbiology, and finally Physiology 3 days later. Now I need to get serious about the lectures....



And lulzy, Fantasy Premierleague ends with gameweek 38, and surprisingly I came out top in one random league I joined - WITHOUT a single transfers! This is...quite a feat lol :3 To make it even more interesting, I topped it in the very last day of the season, leading the 2nd place team by a mere 3 points, and further 3 points from the 3rd place. Meaning my team who scored 72 points in gameweek 38 outleap the previous first and second place team.
As for Ayam2 Adelaide, only got 3rd place though. But still, not a SINGLE transfer :3



0 comments: