Pages

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Anticipated Games!


After almost 2 years not playing any decent RPG games (last time I play a very nice rpg is VP: Silmeria), finally I got something to really look forward to - and again, none other than Tri-Ace's titles. Their games has always amazed me since I first play their release Star Ocean 2 back then in PS1. Then Valkyrie Profile was released, but I missed this title because it was released just when PS2 popularity was on rising phase. It's not until almost 5 years later, by the end of 2004 when I finally manage to get a copy of this game. Then to PS2 platform, they amazed me again, with Radiata Stories and my all time favorite RPG, Star Ocean 3 Till The End of Time and Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria. And finally VP: Lenneth was remade for PSP, which I of course can't miss, although I play it just to feel the newly replaced CGI scenes.

back to post. Tri-Ace will release 3 games for 3 different consoles; all of them are currently in development phase - Valkyrie Profile - The Cursed One (Nintendo-DS), Infinite Undiscovery (Xbox360), and Star Ocean 4 (suposedly PS3). I just can't stop expressing my excitement upon hearing the news about the development of these games. I've always been their big fan since VP series, and surely these games, especially SO4 would drive me to buy PS3. Not now, maybe somewhere in the end of this year. Well I'm not going back to Malaysia this year, so I guess my saving is more than enough to buy PS3 and the games.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

too bad
so4 will be coming to x360