Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

February rant

About 3 weeks left before my new semester begin, 2nd year Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology). A few things have yet to be settled, among them are my enrollment :3 Only need to take 3 subjects this semester, I've done enrolled in two of them ( [core] Microbiology and Biochemistry), as for the final subject (to fulfill 12 hours credit) I'm still deciding between Genetic or Chemistry. I do like Chemistry a lot, so does Genetic. Taking Genetic means I must also enrol with MBS Practical C, while if I'm enrolled in Chemistry, I need to endure 4+ hours practical every two weeks :3 Well I guess either one is fine.

Lately my sleep time has shifted from the usual morning sleep (5, 6 am to noon) to afternoon sleep (usually at 2pm - 6pm) - largely caused by a lot of live matches of DotA Tournaments in the morning (MYM Prime Nation 2, SENNHEISER Prime Defending 9). Both tournament have reach group stage and playoff round respectively, where a lot of the matches were held during night time (GMT), which is usually around 5-8 am GMT+9.30 (Adelaide). With many of the matches need to reload (eg: Virtus.Pro vs nEph), the replay won't provide full coverage of the match, so I need to watch the match live on GGTV or else I'll miss the match (especially for VP, SK, KS, MYM, Russia, Malaysia etc). I hope my sleeping habit can return to normal by the time I start my new semester :P

oh and first year student arrived from Malaysia a few days ago, seems like a lot of them take Engineering, while a few others take Biotech/Architech/Medic, and none take Accounting. One of my underclassman from Serting (I didn't recognise him until he remind me that he's my junior at Serting - such an upperclassman I am lol) is among those who take Biotech.

Scenes at home: Home contract renewed for another year, unfortunately the rent increases a bit due to increases in tax rate (okay, at least there is a lot of buses going to city). Paku going out, Haikal transfer in. Still got a room for 2 more people, or else the current room will stay as it is, filled with XBOX360, PS2, a decent TV and another crap TV, flippable sofa/bed....

0 comments: