Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Degree San Gakki

so my third semester, Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology) will begin next week, takes quite some time before I finally finished my enrollment. A few issues arise in the process, notably the unavoidable timetable clash, so I need to deal with the Science Faculty, see whatever I can do to settle my enrollment. In the end I (and the rest of Biotech student) will still miss one of those clashed class (Biochem tutorial or Microbiology lecture on Friday, 9 am).

Preparation? So-so I guess. My student card have yet to be updated, will do so once class has started. More importantly, my sleeping habit has started to return to normal, sleeping at 10pm and wake up at 5am :3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.