Pages

Friday, September 07, 2007

pawned by time

This weekend is one of the most busiest day in my life as University of Adelaide student...ever! I (as well as other biotech student whom take Bio: Organism) need to hand in 5 assignment, 3 of which need to be submitted this Monday, 10th September. Plus, I got 2 practicals next week, so I need to make preparation for them as well.
First, Biology: Human Perspective online quiz, which is due to today, 4pm. I finish them yesterday afternoon for 17 marks out of 20. Hm..kinda OK for someone who didn't go to Stephen Wood lectures due to his boring speech which manage to hypnotize me to sleep. Well even reading the lecture notes won't help much in that test, as they're extremely hard, some of which you need to repeatedly lurk in the internet for the answer.
Then, this Monday I need to submit Statistic: Life Science assignment 3, Biology: Organism Scientific Essay and Biology: Human Perspective Practical Report. I've already finish my Statistic assignment, and halfway through the Bio report, but the essay really going to kill me. I already accumulated sources from Barr Smith Library, and had my draft ready, but editing them to meet the requirement is what makes me pain. I may be able to finish it by Monday, but I prefer to extend it to maybe Wednesday, as I can consult my tutor for more guidance.
And then by the end of next week, I need to finish Chemistry Online Quiz which covers up to the first part of this semester lecture (worth 6 weeks of lectures). It's not that I'm not ready or what, but I doubt I have enough time to revise before taking the test, as I had my Chemistry and Biology Practical on the same day, Thursday. Uh...these are the most painful weeks...

Nevertheless, mid-semester break is just one week away, yaay!!!

0 comments: