Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Holiday

My mid-semester holiday started last week and end this Monday. The whole break is within fasting period so there's not much activities I had in mind, more so I had plenty of lectures and assignment to cover (due to my absence lol). First week proceed not so smoothly for me, my laptop had some problem again on Tuesday and forced me to reformat it again, and again......and again....it only became stable last Friday, but the problem came again yesterday and forced me to reformatted it again, and again; and seems like the condition is getting worse. Kinda frustrated, maybe it's time for me to buy a replacement; a desktop might be a good idea. Need to lurk e-bay first...
Ok, these 3 days (Sunday-Tuesday) I've been alone at home because my housemates had a trip to Melbourne. Don't ask me why I didn't join, I just feels like not joining the trip, on top of that I still need to do my Bio: Human Perspective online quiz before Thursday (and I expect it to be extremely hard).

So only a few days before the mid-sem break ends, and I need to prepare for the 2nd part of this semester. No slacking and lecture skipping this time, folk :3 HD ftw!

0 comments: