Pages

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Fall 2010 Anime List

Winter almost come to an end, and within a few weeks the spring blooms and the Fall arrived.



TV Series


OVA/OAD/ONA



Moves/Film

sources: chartfag, whosubwhat etc

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

If this is really the full list, damn that's quite a lot, although some of them are merely filler to the big series that are going to be aired. bad time for me though, since this fall season is going to be the busiest time in my honours year, with research project need to be completed, seminars, thesis writing blablabla.

Anyway enough of that. I personally don't really lurk that much these day so I'm not that familiar with almost half of the series this fall. But certainly, some really did caught my attention. For now, if there's nothing else to hinder me, my must-watch-list are going to be Bakuman, Hakuouki 2, Kaminomi, Tegami Bachi 2, ToAruIndex 2 and of course (probably) the most overhyped show this fall, Ore no Imouto. I'll still be on the lookout on other series, like IkeMusume, SoreMachi, YosugaSora, and maybe Arakawa. Not sure I'd looking forward to Hyakka Ryouran (massive e). Others: the first season kinda turn me off, so I guess I won't be watching Sora Otoshimono 2. Same goes with TLR 2.


p/s: I see Occult Gakuin and Koe de Oshigoto OVA :33333

0 comments: