Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Summer 2010 Anime List




TV



OVA/OAD


MOVIE/FILM
source: various
.............................

Compared to spring, it seems like there are quite a number of interesting series going to be aired this winter (er..I mean Summer), but one thing I'm really looking forward to is Shiki. The promo released a few month back was really awesome, and the story did look promising. There's also your usual galge Amagami, High School of the Dead, Ookamisan, Densetsu Yuusha and a few more. Oh Sengoku Basara 2. Dammit I haven't finished with season 1 yet, they're all damped in my hard drive for so long now. Looking forward to Kurenai, Black Lagoon's and definitely B★RS's OVA/OAD. Aki Sora? *eherm* Some nice Films/Movies too, but I doubt the DVD/Blu-Ray will be released until much later (still waiting for Vesperia First Strike 屮゚Д゚)屮)

0 comments: