Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

asdfgg

Uh...random title? It's been almost one and a half month since I started my Honours year, and today marked the end of the first part (sorta..) with my research seminar. So far it has been a great experience I have to say. The only thing I would regret is probably the fact that I need to get up so early everyday, spend something like 1 hour+ in the bus to go to Waite campus because the place is located so far from here (well, nothing compared to Roseworthy campus I suppose, but still far compared to North Terrace). But damn presenting my project to the "real" experts gave me the nervous for awhile. Oh well, at least there's one less thing to worry for me. But then the next 3 weeks is going to be hectic. Literature analysis, research proposal due, and then there's graduation day in mid april...

There's also Resonance of Fate that I definitely need to play, hope I could finish my LRRP a week early and spare a bit of time to play the game \o/

p/s: my honours project - has something to do with RNA interference, host-delivered mechanism, fungus and arbuscular mycorrhiza.



0 comments: