Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

UPDATE 260709

Blaaargh 2 I didn't realize the 2nd semester of my final year will be starting this Monday. What have I done during the holiday... Oh well nothing much I suppose. 360-ing, umineko-ing, marathon, what a neet. Too lazy to join this year's winter trip (same location - canberra, melbourne, sydney, skiing at mt.gambier blabla).
And on weekend 2 weeks ago there's Anime Convention (AVCON) held right here in Adelaide - the same day as Daicon in Malaysia. I didn't attend the event, because..well after reading the event timetable, i don't find anything that particularly attract me. Yeah there's cosplay, anime screening (rofl like I would attend this) and such, but I guess it's just me. And the game tournament also didn't attract me too much. Maybe Street Fighter 4 and Gears of War, but the rest aren't to my liking. Dammit we need dota tournament in adelaide!!!1




And next sem will be as butthurting as semester 1. Luckily Biotech doesn't have 6 hours practical, so I only need to endure with Micro prac every week. This time I really need to give my all (more than sem 1), but then I wonder to what extent will I be able to accomplish that, with the increasing animu/games in my list D :




random screenshot.

0 comments: