Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

roneriness

For the next 2 months, I'll be all alone at home, looking after the house (as if I'd do that lol). Last Tuesday, my housemate Haikal "the unfortunate 360 victim" took his flight to Malaysia. That make it 4 left at home. Yesterday Fawwaz "the partial freeloader" (jk, hope you don't take it seriously dude :3) also took his flight. And today the remaining 2 of my housemate,s Sirul the "versatile cooker" and Pocek the "footbalmaniac" left for their flight to Perth, then to Malaysia tomorrow...

huhu, such roneryness for the coming weeks. Good thing is, I'll be able to use the internet without worrying much about reaching the download quota. Bad thing is that I need to pay all the bills for the next 2 month with my own money (and then calculated later with my housemates) =.=


0 comments: