Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Kiss x Sis OVA


A quick watch I took when I'm almost finished playing Persona 4 a few days ago. Kiss x Sis has been on my watchlist since the day I found out that the OVA was scheduled for Winter series, and finally as scheduled, the OVA has been released a few days ago, followed by the first sub by Anon soon after.
Talk about awesome twincest. That would rage me all over the place, wanting to be in the place of the main male chara, Keita. Due to his father married to a new mother, he end up having sisters (a twin, to add more to the rage meter) that love him so much that they would do whatever it takes to make Keita theirs (passionate morning kisses, panty flash, bath together, making a doll so that they can masturbate to their beloved otouto.. ehm...). Okay, I'm exaggerate...not. The OVA is just as dangerous as the manga, there's no sex, tits and vagoo. Just cockteasers.
I do enjoyed reading the manga (long time ago, before my HDD crash), and the same thing can be said for the anime. At least, the first half of the OVA did so. The 2nd half, which is similar to the early chapter of the manga, did change the mood a bit, although just temporarily. Seeing this as a mere 2 episodes OVA, I can't imagine what direction will the next episode headed to.

Nevertheless I do hope that someday Kiss x Sis will have their own TV series :3

2 comments:

rayneholde said...

nice thing i get to find a nearest cc wif a decent connection, meaning that i'll be able to catch up wis this nice twincest do want :3

Kevinus said...

lol this thing was shocking