Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

tanjobi omedeto

OMG I forgot that yesterday this blog reached it's first anniversary!!! お誕生日おめでとう!!!
Hm...still remember the time around those period; I'm sitting on by bed, a little frustrated after Manchester United only manage to get a draw in one of last season EPL match. Out of boredom, I lay down with my laptop in front of me, and decided to make this blog, even though I rarely has the motivation to write something...
and recently shit things happened, I can't seem to change the template of this blog. Error messages always appeared whenever I try to upload my new template T_T

p/s: mid-sem holiday progress:
*Physiology lecture notes - finished!
*MBS Prac B/NCBI worksheet - 50% finished
*MBS Prac A Report - 50% finished
*Biochem lectures - the voice recording is sooo unclear =(
*Microb test preparation - 0%



2 comments:

alonq_exe said...

ho, great. happy 1st anniversary for yer blog.

template buruk naa? XD

seraph said...

tu la pasal, asek ade error je bile aku try tukar template >:3
Tapi aku ok jer dgn template ni, sebab die auto stretch, so kalo nak best tengok kena la dgn screen >17 inci XD