Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

April Rant

2 weeks mid-semester break has just began, while it may be a bit leisure times for me to relax, there's still a lot of things I need to cover during this break.
First, Microbiology lectures. The current lecturer (Dr. Connor Thomas) makes me yawn so much that I "have" to skip his lecture :3 The number of his lectures that I attend are countable (once a week, sometimes I skip the whole lecture in the week). So a lot of lecture notes need to be revised, and to top it all, I got an important test coming right after the break, cumulating 20% of total marks for Microbiology subject.
Then Physiology. I like Prof. Andrea Yool lecture, but we as Biotech student were not able to attend Friday lecture due to class clash with Biochem tute, so one lecture is guaranteed to be missed every week. And in week 5 I had a terrible virus infection for the whole week, so I missed all her lecture for that week, and 2 lectures for week 6. Luckily I barely made it to submit Literature Review for Practical last Tuesday, and the tutorial is easy as ever.
And finally Biochem. I loooooove Lynn Roger lectures, so I never missed any of her lecture (except in week 5 when I was sick). I've done with the test on Friday, as well as the online test. So nothing much to worry about this subject.
So what left is MBS Prac A and B. There's a whole load of reports need to be submitted after the break, particularly the Bacterial Technique, Recombinant DNA and Enzyme Kinetics. While I haven't finished analyzing the uv gel photo for both DNA ligation and recombination. Same goes for Prac B, a lot of works need to be done on NCBI database and Jalview.

So here I am, while having this free time, writing this piece of shit. I won't be able to play on GG-Client for the past several weeks because my connection become unstable whenever I play and disconnected halfway through. So frustrating...
So for the time being, I'm Cabal-ing :3

p/s: lately I'm addicted with a lot of songs from Mizuki Nana :3


0 comments: