Pages

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Winter 2007/2008 Anime List



2007 has leave us with many memorable series, the excellent newcomer like Hayate no Gotoku, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Lucky Star, great sequel like Genshiken 2, Shakugan no Shana 2 and Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS, as well as some of my personal favorite for short series like Myself; Yourself, Ef A Tale of memories, Moyashimon and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. And now the year continue with new series coming for this winter:

December:

January:

February:

source: http://www.moetron.com/?p=854#more-854

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I personally looks forward to Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 2, after the first season shows sheer awesomeness :3 There are some others that I recognise, like Koharu Biyori, Minami-ke: Okawari, Maccross Frontier, ARIA, Gunslinger Girl, Sister of Wellber etc but I'd rather try several episodes before decides whether they should be included in my weekly anime fix.

btw, as far as I know, some series have started to be aired in Japan, and I've tried 3 of them: Maccross Frontier, H2O: Footprint on Sand and Rosario-Vampire. Maccross Frontier, as expected, shows awesome mecha design and great battle scenes. Probably going into my weekly fix. Rosario-Vampire kinda remind me of Kaibutsu Oujo, with some element of Ikkitousen. Looks promising, a boy accidentally attending an all Yokai high school. Also have high chance to be included in my weekly fix. H2o: Footprint on Sand...well, at first it really does look a lot like some casual harem series, but the story may suggest otherwise. So I need to watch several more episode to decide.

0 comments: